Pool Rules and Regulations
The facilities of The Club at MariMack (the “Club”) are operated by The Club at MariMack LLC and are owned by Clear Creek Golf Club, L.L.C. It is the intention of the Club to impose Rules and Regulations in a manner which promotes an atmosphere of enjoyment for all Members, guests and others permitted to use the Club facilities. The Club may modify these Rules and Regulations, from time to time, as it deems necessary or desirable. Amendments and additions will be effective when posted at the Club and/or mailed to the Members.
The Club at MariMack operates a public golf course and a private swimming pool. The golf course is open to the public and to persons who purchase an annual pass. The swimming pool is private and is open only to Members and permitted guests of Members.
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Club Facilities shall be open on the days and during the hours as may be established from time to time by the Club and days and hours of operation will be posted at the Club. Days and hours of operation will vary by the season of the year and other circumstances as deemed appropriate by the Club.
It is expected that Members will choose to dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided at the Club Facilities. Members are responsible for advising their guests of the Club’s dress requirements. Management may request those improperly dressed to change or leave the Club Facilities. The dress code shall be strictly enforced by the Club staff and is mandatory for all. Proper pool attire shall include, but not be limited to, bona fide swimming attire. Cut-offs, dungarees, bermudas and thongs are not permitted swimwear.
GENERAL USE OF CLUB FACILITIES
1. Use of the Club Facilities or any part thereof; may be restricted from time to time or at any time by the Club.
2. Members may use Club’s golf course upon payment of posted green and cart fees and may purchase a golf membership at a discounted rate.
3. Dogs or other pets (with the exception of service dogs for the physically challenged) are not permitted within the Club Facilities, except under special circumstances or where authorized by the Club. Where dogs are permitted on the grounds, they must be leashed and under the absolute control of an adult Member who by bringing the pet within the Club Facilities agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Club and its employees from and against all injuries, damages, claims and losses arising out of the presence of the dog on the Club grounds, including, but not limited to, injury to persons, damages to personal property, and reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
4. No commercial advertisements shall be posted or circulated at the Club Facilities, unless otherwise permitted on a case-by-case basis by the Club.
5. No petitions shall be originated, solicited, circulated or posted within the Club Facilities, unless otherwise permitted on a case-by-case basis by the Club, which permission may be withheld for any or no reason.
6. Fireworks will not be permitted anywhere within the Club Facilities or adjacent areas, unless otherwise permitted on a case-by-case basis by the Club.
7. Entertainers will not be permitted to use the Club Facilities without the prior written permission of the Club.
8. No property of the Club may be removed from the premises without written permission from the Club.
9. Employees of the Club are not permitted to deliver food or alcoholic beverages to locations away from the immediate area of the Clubhouse.
10. All complaints, criticisms or suggestions of any kind relating to any of the operations of the Club Facilities must be in writing, signed and addressed to the Club.
1. No Member or guest shall discipline, correct or abuse any of the Club’s employees, verbally or otherwise. All employees are under the ultimate supervision of Club’s Manager.
2. Employees are not permitted to leave the Club Facilities for any purpose whatsoever, unless such purpose is under the direction and with the approval of the Club Manager. Any employees not rendering courteous and prompt service should be reported to the Manager as soon as possible.
SUSPENSION AND INVOLUNTARY RESIGNATION OF MEMBERSHIP
1. A Member may have his or her Membership involuntarily resigned or privileges to use the Club Facilities suspended by the Club if, in the sole judgment of the Club, the Member:
a) Fails to meet eligibility for Membership;
b) Submits false information on the Membership Application;
c) Permits his or her Membership card to be used by anyone other than the designated holder;
d) Exhibits conduct, behavior, language or appearance which the Club, in its discretion, determines is detrimental to the reputation of the Club or harmony among Members;
e) Fails to pay any amount owed to the Club in a proper and timely manner;
f) Fails to abide by these Rules and Regulations as set forth for use of Club Facilities; or
g) Treats the personnel or employees of the Club in an unacceptable manner.
2. The Club may, at any time, and from time to time, restrict, suspend or terminate for cause or causes described in the preceding paragraph, any Member’s rights to use any or all of the Facilities of the Club. No such Member shall on account of any such restriction, suspension or termination be entitled to any refund of the Member’s Initiation Fees, Membership dues or any other fees. During any restriction or suspension, dues and other charges shall continue to accrue and shall be paid in full prior to reinstatement as a Member in good standing.
3. Notwithstanding involuntary resignation of Membership, the Member shall remain liable for any and all amounts owed to the Club. The Member will not be entitled to a refund of annual dues or fees previously paid to the Club and will not be relieved of any obligations to the Club.
4. Any Member of the Club who has had his or her Membership involuntarily resigned for any reason other than the failure to meet eligibility for Membership shall not again be eligible for Membership nor admitted to use the Club Facilities under any circumstances.
1. A Membership card indicating a club account number and the type of Membership will be issued to the Member and eligible immediate family Members upon payment of the Membership Initiation Fee and dues by the Member. Membership cards are not transferable.
2. A Membership card may not be used by any person other than the person to whom it is issued.
3. If any Member is delinquent in payment of dues, the Club may, at its option, take whatever action it deems necessary to effect collection. If the Club places a delinquent account with an attorney or agency for collection, or to enforce any other liability of any Member to the Club, the Member shall also be liable for all costs and expenses of the action and reasonable attorney’s fees (including fees required in connection with appellate proceedings).
4. In the event of a lost or stolen Membership card, the Club must be notified in writing immediately.
LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY OR INSTANCES OF PERSONAL INJURY
1. Each Member, as a condition of Membership, and each guest, as a condition of invitation to the Club Facilities, assumes sole responsibility for his or her property. The Club shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any private property used or stored on or at Club Facilities.
2. Property or furniture belonging to Club shall not be removed from Club Facilities, without proper authorization. Every Member shall be liable for any property damage and/or personal injury at the Club, or at any activity or function operated, organized, arranged or sponsored by the Club, caused by the Member, any guest or any family Member. The cost of any damage shall be charged to the Member’s club account.
3. Any Member, guest or other person who, in any manner, makes use of any Club facility shall do so at his or her own risk. The Member shall hold the Club and its employees harmless from any and all loss, cost, claim, injury, damage or liability sustained or incurred by him or her, resulting therefrom and/or from any act or omission of the Club or employee of the Club. Any Member shall have, owe and perform the same obligation to the Club and its employees thereunder in respect to any such loss, cost, claim, injury, damage or liability sustained or incurred by any guest of the Member.
Each Member shall be responsible for notifying, in writing, the Club of his or her mailing address and any changes thereto.
1. Cars must be parked in designated spaces.
2. Walking, fishing and jogging on the golf course or cart paths are prohibited.
3. Skateboards and roller blades are prohibited on Club property at all times. Bicycles may be used for transportation to the Club but must be parked in designated areas and are not allowed on cart paths and sidewalks.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
1. Alcoholic beverages will not be served or sold, nor permitted to be consumed on the premises during hours prohibited by law. Alcoholic beverages will not be sold or served to any person not permitted to purchase the same under local and state laws, or be sold for off-premise consumption. All alcoholic beverages consumed or otherwise possessed at the Club Facilities must be sold and purchased from the Club.
2. All beverages consumed at the Club Facilities must be furnished by the Club unless prior written authorization has been granted by the Manager.
3. The Manager must approve all special party decorations, entertainment and vendors.
1. Memberships shall only be issued to owners of residences in the subdivisions as specified by the Club (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Qualifying Residences”) and other persons as determined by Club from time to time.
2. Memberships may be obtained in three levels:
a. Porter Communities Residential Membership (formerly known as Gold Memberships) are transferable (at Member’s discretion) with ownership of the Member’s Qualifying Residence and payment of $350. The new member will be required the annual dues the following year. Porter Communities Residential Memberships are only available for purchase for select residents of residential developments developed by Porter Communities.
b. MariMack Public Memberships require payment of a $350 Initiation Fee and are not transferable.
c. Senior Pool Memberships require payment of a $250 Initiation Fee. They are only available for purchase by senior couples age 62 or above.
3. Annual Dues shall be as determined by the Club from time to time and may vary depending on a Member’s Membership Classification.
4. Initiation Fees may be waived or changed from time to time at Club’s discretion.
5. Membership Fees may be waived at Club’s discretion.
Children less than thirteen (13) years of age are not allowed to use the Club Facilities unless accompanied and supervised by an adult.
Guests of Members may be extended guest privileges subject to applicable guest fees and charges as established from time to time by the Club. Guest privileges may be limited, denied, withdrawn or revoked at any time for reasons considered sufficient by Club in its sole and absolute discretion. The Club may, at any time, impose restrictions on the number of times a guest may use Club Facilities or the number of guests a Member may bring at any one time. Members should be mindful that pool capacity is 74 and the presence of guests could have an adverse affect on the experience of other Members. All guests must abide by the Club’s Rules and Regulations.
All guests must attend the pool with the Club Member and check in with the Club employee.
The Club Member must purchase a Guest Pool Punch Card. Punch cards are $20 and have 10 punches on them. Punch cards must be validated by Club with employee signature on back.
Guest privileges may be terminated at any time at the discretion of Management
Guests will be entitled to use the Club Facilities in accordance with Membership privileges of the sponsoring Member.
The sponsoring Member is responsible for the conduct of a house guest while at the Club. If the manner, conduct or dress of any house guest is deemed to be unsatisfactory, the sponsoring Member shall, at the request of the Club, cause the house guest to leave the premises of the Club.
It is suggested that a pool member not bring more than 4 guests to the pool at one time. If a member wishes to bring more than 4 members to the pool they MUST clear this with Club management.
The Club reserves the right to limit or restrict the quantity of guests at any point in time.
Smoking is not permitted at the pool or indoors at the Club.
1. Use of the swimming pool facilities at the Club at any time is at the swimmer’s own risk, no lifeguards will be provided.
2. Swimming is permitted only during open hours of the pool.
3. Children under thirteen years of age are permitted to use the pool facilities only if accompanied and supervised by an adult.
4. Club Members and their guests only are allowed in the pool area.
5. All Members and their guests must sign in and register at registration desk.
6. Guest fees as established by Club may be charged for guests (children and adults).
7. Infants must wear plastic liner over diapers, bathing attire required.
8. An adult must accompany children wearing flotation devices.
9. No running or horseplay allowed on pool deck.
10. All swimmers must wear bona fide swimming attire. Cut-offs, dungarees, bermudas and thongs are not permitted swimwear.
11. Radios, televisions and the like may be listened to, but only if playing at a sound level which is not offensive or disruptive to other Members and guests. Members and guests will be asked to turn off such equipment if it is annoying to others.
12. Animals, bicycles, skateboards are prohibited in the pool area and the pool.
13. Running, ball playing, noisy and rowdy activity is not permitted in the pool area. Safety in the pool area is a primary concern. Glass bottles, coolers, containers and other objects or instruments, which might cause injury, are not permitted in the pool area.
14. All persons using the pool area are urged to cooperate in keeping the area clean by properly disposing of trash.
15. Smoking is not permitted in the pool area.
16. Diving is not permitted.
17. Saving of chairs for persons absent from the pool area is not permitted.
18. Private parties may be held (additional charge may be required) in the pool area only with approval of Club Manager.
19. The Club must provide all food and beverages.
20. Members are encouraged to review with their children and guests the pool rules posted at the entrance of the pool.